Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving to a 1st floor flat - pure water help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

Hi im moving to a first floor flat and I use a wfp system. Its a 40 40 system in the van. Does anyone know how I can connect to a tap in the bathroom or kitchen as they are not threaded for my hosepipe. Help please...

Cool thanks that's a good idea I have to split the line for the dishwasher so will add a extension on. [emoji5][emoji5]

get a washing machine hose, screw it under the sink to spare thread, screw in a reducer , get a copper cover from plumbers shop, to fit this thread. buy a brass hoselock with thread,

1 take cover off,

2 screw hoselock fitting onto hose thread

3 connect hosepipe .

4, turn on the water under the sink for waterflow.

5 when finished turn water off and remove hoselock fitting and screw cover back onto washing machine hose.

you should have a fitting under sink with 2 on off taps built on, one for washing machine + a spare one to add dishwasher or similar.

if you get stuck ill take a couple of pics.

This is the way i use from kitchen sink, hose going out to fill water butts

Put a t and isolater in somewhere. Copper pipe and compression fittings amigo. Show us a pic of where you'd like to put the outlet.

Latest Posts

Back