Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wtf trip to the chippy lol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

peter rogers

went to the chippy tonight as always i take the van park outside i have pic attached btw

standing at counter see this guy looking round van i g out ask him is he ok

he says he needs the person who owns the van i think oh god whats wrong ???

says he needs a banner pulled down next door i say why shows me concil letter says he has to take it down as going get fined

ok mate i can come round next week take it down

can u not do it now ? no

why??

not working

im desperate he says

well mate take it down for 100 quid now

no problem

up i went and stanley knife the big bolts that hold it on took 10 mins

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.575643,-5.95511,3a,37.5y,291.69h,96.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_7qaVoHkbV5Xe2rAM9go0w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

oh 10 pound a minute i got what would u all of done :)

right place right time ...ya lucky bugger...:rofl:

still to be fair it probs would have cost a few bob to get someone to do it now days they probs would have to have a cherry picker or scaffold../emoticons/biggrin.png

nice one!!!

I'd have been that ladder that fast the rungs would be glowing!

Then gone back to the chippy and instead of havin mini fish special splashed out on a whole fish and large chips maybe even a large peas:)

Bloody hell

Must admit never really have chippy unless at seaside because for some reason they taste better there!and wrapped in newspaper lol,why is that??

It's not that I don't like it but it's the stomach cramp and severe dehydration that kicks in after and I hate that middle of the night trip downstairs to drink a gallon of water:)

lol why ive been working 7 to 6 today no break and only weetabix this mornin mes a hungry lad weighing in at 14 stone need to feed thy beast

if he wanted it doing and he wasnt working well...thats overtime rate...:rofl:

besides...he had to wait for his six sausages four slices and large chips...

making a hungry hard working man wait...

gotta be worth it..

Back