Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Impact 43 Rang Me Up

harunh

i was very busy and he said u get certificates for free but u get 2 more and it cost u 90 quid etc .... i didnt really pay attention cos i was that busy ! and i was on a hectic time schedule /emoticons/sad.png so he said hes going to email me and i gotta pay 90 quid for both certificates ..

Rip off If you ask me !!!!

They getting funding from the government then they want to charge you for certificates !!!

£90 for 2 pieces of paper well 6 if they city and guilds ones they laughing all the way to the bank .

the other 2 are optional extras, if you was going to do them any other time the cost of the training and bit of paper is 180each!

It was free but to show your custies your certificates it cost you £90. Always a catch somewhere. The idea of doing it is to have the certificates to show so you gotta have em. £90. Phew.

Hey RC been talking to your mate RC2 lol

The main training is free, the water fed pole and ladder training ones are extra.

Lol yer I noticed you worked out who it is yet? Lol

If it gets you one job over someone who hasn't got it, then it pays for itself... considering all our kit (including van) is about 8 grands worth of stuff I don't think its too bad. It's just another expense that will hopefully get us more jobs..

ladder training oh dear what next how to get out of bed rite we all know what happens when yer fall out of bed :lol:

might sign on and get it free like everyone else

i mite start a new business,how to put gloves on uk /emoticons/tongue.png

Didn't a guy just die last week falling of his ladder? Accidents can happen and no using a ladder isn't something as simple as 'getting out of bed'. It might not be rocke science but there are things to consider such as the ground surface, how that surface will change if it gets wet, the surface you're leaning it on, whether that's slippy or liable to break, the angle of the ladder, etc etc. There are points to consider. And besides, if you and I both go for a commercial job and we're identical in every way except I have a pile of qualifications and certificates, who do you think is going to get the job?

It's all well and good being glib about safety but when it comes down to it a lot of guys are seriously hurt every year falling off ladders so personally I take it seriously when I have to use them and want to know I'm well trained.

you know you can get a NVQ in shelf stacking does that mean you can stack shelves better than me?lol

kips lad you miles out of the story and you dont know what im getting at about the bed thing old pal lol.

Latest Posts

Back