Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravans?

Diwrnach

Anyone have any experience of caravan cleaning with WFP? or know of a better way? though I am guessing WFP would be the way to do it.

Just toying with the idea of offering it, have a lot of caravan parks around me and wondered if it would be worth having a chat to see if they wanted to offer it as a service and receive a % of the price.

Not sure what to charge either, anyone have any experience at all?

Anyone have any experience of caravan cleaning with WFP? or know of a better way? though I am guessing WFP would be the way to do it.
Just toying with the idea of offering it, have a lot of caravan parks around me and wondered if it would be worth having a chat to see if they wanted to offer it as a service and receive a % of the price.

Not sure what to charge either, anyone have any experience at all?

Hi mate i have done a few caravans.

You could use a water fed pole if the owner isnt bothered about potentially minor scratches or isnt very knowledgeable on how to clean a caravan.

When ive done it i treat it as if it were a car, that is 2 bucket wash by hand, using a tfr or prewash first, pressure wash it off then polish by hand or machine if required.

As for charge ive only ever done a "full valet" thats outside, glass, polished, tyres blacked, inside hoovered and wet vacced, everything wiped down. Think i charged £150 took about 4 hours for a touring.

I would just price it at your hourly rate.

Hmmm sounds a bit more involved than I was hoping, was thinking £40 splash and dash and give the site a tener /emoticons/tongue.png

haha

It could work mate, when i valet cars i like to do a good job the right way but tbh most people wouldnt know if id washed it with a sponge and added swirl marks, to the untrained eye im sure a splash dash with a wfp would be fine.

Im sure theres a market for a slap dash

I have only done cars WFP and must say that the results have not been as good as I would have hoped. If it were me then I would offer to do it by hand (e.g the traditional method of sponge, bucket and polish)

Back