Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

redy for monday

tench0771

who gets there van all preped an redy for monday on a sat nte mine is all redy:D sad i no but gota b perpaired im fishing a comp to moz an i no ill b tired when i get home an will just wana chill on sunday nte with a bottol of wine :cool:

who gets there van all preped an redy for monday on a sat nte mine is all redy:D sad i no but gota b perpaired im fishing a comp to moz an i no ill b tired when i get home an will just wana chill on sunday nte with a bottol of wine :cool:
Just finished filling my tank. Busy day on the bike tomorrow along with buying a bath tap.

Have all my water ready..battery charging..cloths clean..all ready to go

We're you fishing tench?

Not fished any matches this year work has been to chaotic

Had couple mad weekends at larford lakes tho

Next year hope to though tench would love to have a bash at the match this

Not done any match fishing for years, for the last 5 years ive been a carp angler fishing mainly nights but this last year ive not been at all with the business etc not had time, i got into cycling last year and sold my carp stuff as i wasnt using it. Been getting the bug lately, im hoping to get back into fishing this winter, going to get some piking gear as thats something ive never done then get back into carping next spring.

I don't have the patience for carping

I love my pike fishing though

6ft fox stalking rod for lure fishing and saltwater fly rod for fly fishing for them..nothing like getting a hit on a size 1/0 sea hook pike fly

I can walk miles in a day stalking the buggers

I like larford tench and the lads there are ace

I used to fish a lot of the more natural ponds round my way but the commercials have spoilt me

That said larford speci is a old gravel pit and is massive I love the fact you never no what going to hook there on that lake and is truly one of the nicest looking ponds I've seen

You can't beat old gravel pits. ..i had a 20lb2oz pike on a fly at frogmore gravel pits..what a fight on a fly rod

Back