MicroFibre Internal window cleaning

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by ClearVue Solutions, Nov 9, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi guys,

I am putting together my own Micro Fibre & pure water Internal window cleaning kit to rival the Unger and Vikan products.

Does anyone use them already? If so any feedback on how to make them better or any new ideas, let me know and i'll see what I can do.

2. nearlyclean

Dec 20, 2010
    I had a look at them but look like a laminate floor mop with a sprayer on the end not worth 300 quid,
  3. Yer, thats the next stage up. Currently looking at just the cloths and spray bottle pure water. Now found a supplier. Going to modify the kit, but the process for cleaning glass/mirrors with it is fantastic, really amazed at its results! I'll keep you all updated on my progress :)
  4. hibbitt-h20

hibbitt-h20 Guest

i find the unger ones are the best but you pay top end price for them.
  5. Yer, the ones that I have sourced are virtually the same as Ungers, but the finishing cloth is even higher quality.
  6. cleansrvc

cleansrvc Guest

There are many companies which offer microfiber window cleaning kits with discounted rate also. Just contact them to purchase it otherwise call some professional cleaners for cleaning your home.
  7. mark44

mark44 Guest

Can you refer any supplier for it? I really appreciate if it would not be costly.
  8. Microfibre cloths or kits?

Microfibre cloths - www.futureofcleaning.com

Kits - Unger