Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This bloke is a joke

like i said each to their own...he is successful in what he has done...and is vision is to make window cleaning a bit more respected than it is...

What has he done ? . He has brought out a magazine which not many read as full of yank stuff he has a facebook page which never gets posted on and he has been given a guild which had over 200 members which now has just over 80 in 5 months and what I have heard even less when supscription has run out ruddy hell he is good what he does lol

A lot do read it ..has a big cleaning company and a rather large residential and commercial window cleaning arm to that...i dont judge people on what they have done or not just on how he has treated me...

I would say Lee's vision is to put more money in his pocket and you can't knock him for trying /emoticons/biggrin.png

Not sure you do know about him yes he says he has 30 blokes working for him but check him out as he is a ltd company and you can see he turned over £110k that sounds to me that he is telling big pokies ,Don't believe what he say the proof is out there and he is getting found out I am sorry I will not post again on this thread but the bloke talks **** and is hated by so many in the cleaning industry but a few believe him and get sucked in which is a shame but you will learn

If we all where the same it would be a very dull world we live in.

I'm sure he was just doing that for the crack /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back