Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internal cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt Barnett

What do you use? I just 3 weeks away from starting up my business.. Been working for a company for 4 years.. He uses a spray bottle with pure water & blue cloths & pads.. Ive always found using the pads they leave smear marks specially doing con-roofs & I end up going over it all again by hand.. Anyone have any different or better methods? Any advice would be thankful

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I use pads , especially on shops insides . But not all pads are great , using a no-name cheap one from my supplier and its far better than Ungers green pads

Lol my brother lives in Cardiff runs a business there so having a day out & going shopping at the warehouse for a few bits & bobs.. Brought a van last weekend from baileys water fed system that was a trek up to worksop 400miles trip but for what was about that was my best option.

Fair enough i was thinking your crazy to travel there just to go shopping, its less then an hour for me and i only pop in when im passing

I can get everything I need in 1 day by doing this.. I could order things online & it might be cheaper that way but I'll be ordering probably from all different sites it will be a pain in the ass.. So thought spend that little extra & get it done on one go.. Where do you get your microfiber cloths from? I've been searching but can't find the 60x80 size

Using pure & then wiping it with anything defeats the object of pure. Unless I'm missing something I cant understand why that chap would think using pure water for internals would be a good idea.

Trad all the way.

All the best with setting yourself up /emoticons/smile.png

I use the Gardiner inside spray system, which for regular jobs I find excellent. It doesn't drip dirty water on carpets etc like trad. The only thing i have problems with are one off inside cleans, but I use it on all my big jobs (ie Stately Homes) and it saves me time and there is a lot less risk of damaging things.

Latest Posts

Back