Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Problem With The Phone

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's a good article you have written there Catherine. Interesting to know about the TPS and TPCS laws etc. I didn't realize!!

...............Think I best put this copy of the Yellow pages away for now then :blink: /emoticons/tongue.png

Its a sticky subject Mike with people in our profession, some people check the numbers some dont, I dont actually think there has been any prosecutions, but I just do it to be on the safe side

In the last 5 years there were only 20 enforcements made by the ICO and TPS combined.

Still best to keep on the good side of the law

Yes Iain, so thats why I do it really, not sure if anybody has actually been fined £5k...

The T.P.S my favourite subject, to be fair when it comes to them they are only really interested in the big firms, and as long as your not repeatedly calling a business you'll never really have any issues.

Back in the 90s when I was running call centres for double glazing firms, one of my guys rang one of the founding members of T.P.S a Baroness Trumplebottom was her name and to say she was not happy was an understatement.

Latest Posts

Back