Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Were Back!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
I am so sorry everyone for forcing you to do some work and talk to your families! [delusional]

This server move has been a total nightmare, its seems not even the very best laid plans go as you may wish. My head is killing :bangheadwall: but were back I think!!

If you are reading this you will be seeing the site on the new servers. I hope at least someone is reading this now!

I am so sorry everyone for forcing you to do some work and talk to your families! [delusional]
This server move has been a total nightmare, its seems not even the very best laid plans go as you may wish. My head is killing :bangheadwall: but were back I think!!

If you are reading this you will be seeing the site on the new servers. I hope at least someone is reading

Sorry tolish, had to be done I am afraid. Better server means better functioning site plus now is much easier to upgrade the server as needed. Our server was starting to show it's age with the older hardware etc.

Might be teething problems or more likely my incompetence but uploading a photo on the chit chat forum brings up a "file too large for server" message. Will try again in a few days time.

Back