Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

Revised addition :)

Gona give them both a god and hand out each equally and see which one works best.

The idea is they look a bit like a delivery note, so most will pick them up without throwing them straight in the bin, then they are simple, minimal and to the point so they don't have to read through much blah blah.

The are to be printed on blue A4 card, you get 4 flyers from every A4.

50 sheets cost me £2.90, printed on a laser printer.

View attachment 1499

View attachment 1500

View attachment 998

View attachment 999

Thanks, I have made a template of it if anyone wants a copy, just let me know what colour background you want.

It's 1/4 of an a4 (portrait way)

Different actually could work!!!!

FYI anybody planning the royal mail rip off one. So your leaflet looks like they had a parcel delv and they missed it, the red card idea.... Rubbish didnt work one bit for me hahah.

The only thing i noticed was the small print about quoting for front only...

Is that so you dont get caught out and under price?

Or

Is it to give the idea of the pricing.

My only fear is you could shoot yourself in the foot more with just pricing fronts, as for us. If we are just doing fronts we charge more than half. As they can eat into your time.....

Already tried and failed with the estimate one Dave, I have read on here today somewhere that it's worked for someone can't remember who.

Basically the estimate one says front only as that's all I can see, I won't automatically charge double for rears, I will have to go there quote and I will explain quote to client.

The pre priced ones I'm hopping will wok around twickenham (they are all tight posh ppl that only care what there neighbours think, and I see the other windy only does the fronts for most of em)

I no it hasn't worked for some, but I know its worked for others.

I am only Goning to give it a go and see how it goes, I plant to drop them two weeks after the little one arrives, so we shall see.

For those that want a copy of the template, pm me your email and ill do it as soon as the tesco man has delivered the shopping lol

Back