Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

HOME MADE FLYERS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Could some kind person or persons please email me a sample of there

flyers please home made ones etc so i can get a rough idea of how to set mine out etc so i can get out there canvassing first thing tomorrow .

gavin2209 at gmail.com is my address

Ireally would appreciate if someone could help me out

cheers Gav

Have emailed you mine gav. It may help you. I've had succes with them so it's up to you but it's not fancy it's straight to the point. Hope it helps.

Roughly how much u charging

i know i am under charging but as i am still learning i know i will under charge and overarge

well I posted up a link last week of a friends house that wanted doing and i was told on here that the front only was worth £10

so i told her £20 for the house and conny windows and she said that's double what i was paying the last window cleaner .

So I said well why isn't he doing them any more and her reply was oh he doesn't do our area any more .

So my reply was more like he was way under charging hence why he hasn't been back since .

But I'm thinking maybe doing it cheaper than i would of originally as i can then get onto that estate as she knows another 2 houses on the street that want a window cleaner . im thinking if i try and get around £12.50 will only take me half an hr for just glass

so it wont be too bad .

But my brother was saying for a 3 bed house around our area i should be looking at around 5 quid an house where as i was thinking around 7 but his price was for just glass only where as my prices i was going to charge for frames aswell as i cant see the point in cleaning the glass if the frames are still manky ???

Thats my thoughts anyways as there is compe***ion so i was thinking maybe offer an extra service to what the " majority " offer for only a small price increase .

Give them 2 options glass only or glass and frames, I'm sure if you do glass on they will soon see the frames need done.

gav good luck mate dont go too cheap lad and dont go too high its hard but some think windys still do houses for £4??lol

i charge 80p a window £1 for leaded

frames are charge at whatever the glass is worh say house is £7 the windows and frames will be £14 yer get me?

then i round it to the nearest £ say 7.40 a house ill do it for £7 and so on.i dont do 50p things i like straight prices.

do not inculde frames you will lose out and time is money in this game.

were you from mate.

no probs pal,i would expect your houses to be more than mine but theres not many apart from on here that get away with £1 per window it just wont work everywere if i applied that most houses near me have around 13 or more windows lol people wont pay that so i think say £10 for 13 or 14 windows is good but thats just me.

Gav if your having trouble doing a flyer mate send me your details and I will knock a simple a5 one up for you, and send it to you as a word dic ready to print

If you Pm me your email, I can also send you mine, will edit where i live etc but will keep rest, itdoes get results.

Also some areas are hard to get, I got like 8 in an area, another, area,I did one house for a friend, so sent out leaflets where he lives, but only got 5, so 6 in total, another area got like 17 houses!

You can choose your areas but its hard, sometimes you know an area doesnt have a windy, but you get no results, as one area like this, mostly had thefts so aint keen on a windy even tho they need one..

I got my mates house to do now for £12.50 so buzzing on that one and also going to price up another 2 of her mates in the same street .

Also her son has got 2 free papers rounds with a total of 600 houses so they have said drop some flyers off and they will pop them into the news papers for me for free . so I musn't grumble at that so really im not even losing out im getting a free leafleter lol .

Yeah Paul cheers I think as long as you think positive and keep a set mindset you can not be beaten .

I have also contacted a local lady who is doing a christmas raffle and ball for birmingham childrens hospital

for the cancer ward and have offered my services as a prize and she is well chuffed with the offer so thats even more free advertising .

But I dont mind doing a bit for a good cause .

She has just messaged me back saying can I give her a price to do her house aswell so it's working before it's even gone into the raffle so proper chuffed .

Back