Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

reach and wash system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jordan

I am ordering a van fitted pure system tomorrow

still don't know what to get

is it better for me to buy a cheap fitted system and then buy good poles like pheonix or gardiner.

OR

do i need to buy an expensive system like pheonix or grippatank and good poles ???

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD £3000-£3750 TO SPEND ON EVERYTHING I NEED IT ALL FITTED AND I GUESS I NEED 2 POLES WITH DIFFERENT BRUSHES AND RESIN.

WHAT DO YOU ALL RECOMMEND Pure freedom ?? grippatank?? pheonix (windowcleaning warehouse) ionic to expensive for me

i'm not doing any of it myself and can be bothered although i could be saving a lot of cash

DO I BUY IT ALL SECOND HAND BUT THEN BUY POLES BRAND NEW??

I NEED I GUESS ABOUT 400-500 LITRE TANK

THANKYOU ALL ONCE AGAIN /emoticons/smile.png

For a start you don't need two poles. One 22 ft s.l.x will cover domestic work (if your not doing flats etc.

And personally I wouldn't buy a second hand system. This is your living, get it new. £3000 will get you a pukka set up easily. Remember, your pump is your engine. Don't get a cheapie. Shurflo 100 p.s.i brand new, no mullered second hand ones

Buy one 35ft pole and remove the bottom two sections, this will cover 99% of all your work. Then when you need higher you have the two other sections.

Adam at The Cleaning Warehouse did a 600L two man full set up for less than £3K with poles I believe. Give him a call see what he can do.

buy a 22ft for 98% of work and see if you can get a cheep bigger one for the rest. Doesnt matter what rubbish you get. When you make your first million £, buy a second Gardiner pole /emoticons/smile.png

Back