Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well that was bizarre!

@Gav ! If you ******* keep adding **** *** **** to the ******* list you **** then I will ****** be ***** impressed **** cleaning so for **** sake stop ******* censoring as its ******* **** **** and really ****** me you ***** ****.
If you cant **** stop censoring **** *** you **** ****** then how do we ******* know what ********* sausages to buy?
Wash your mouth out young man! :swear::rof:

Dear @Gav / Forum Admin,

Under the freedom of information act I hereby immediately demand (in triplicate) a full print out of all posts on the forums that have had words censored so that I may read them and understand them in their original context. (dont include posts by @Eviestevie, even without censorship I cant understand him) /emoticons/tongue.png

Failure to comply with this request will result in me getting ***** ******* and having to ***** you ******** your forum is **** and this is totally ******* unacceptable!

Kind regards, Me!

everytime my lads throw down a big scoop of dirt from a gutter they shout "allah akbar !"

Dear @Gav / Forum Admin,
Under the freedom of information act I hereby immediately demand (in triplicate) a full print out of all posts on the forums that have had words censored so that I may read them and understand them in their original context. (dont include posts by @Eviestevie, even without censorship I cant understand him) /emoticons/tongue.png

Failure to comply with this request will result in me getting ***** ******* and having to ***** you ******** your forum is **** and this is totally ******* unacceptable!

Kind regards, Me!
Green I was wondering why no one replies to me,it's because they can't understand me lol

Dear @Gav / Forum Admin,

Kind regards, Me!
Dear me!,

Thank you for your FOI request. By law we must reply within 20 days of your submitted request. However as we are in a good mood and can't be fu.... Um bothered to wait a full 20 days like most we will kindy respond now. Please find the requested information below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear me!,
Thank you for your FOI request. By law we must reply within 20 days of your submitted request. However as we are in a good mood and can't be fu.... Um bothered to wait a full 20 days like most we will kindy respond now. Please find the requested information below.

Dear forum admin,

Thank you for your prompt response.

That has made things so much ******* clearer.

Back