Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wrong footed

Smurf

I was at the front of a corner house working away and an old boy shouts "do you want anymore work" So I said "No thanks" then he started to carry on walking. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I usally atract the village nutters so thought I would wrong foot the chap to see what he would say. Anyhow turns he is not the local village nutter after all but really is looking for a quote. :laugh:

yes me not likes it when they shout that at five oclock.....anyway said i would go back tomorrow...

getting too old these days:D

like your style mr smurf:rofl:

Well after that job today I was in no mood to be faffing around so may call him back tomorrow.

I bet that guy had wished he had got some magic sponges to get rid of that fine./emoticons/biggrin.png

You plonker rodney springs to mind :rolleyes:

The best bit for me was the main contractor got a £10,000 fine. I bet he did not see that coming :laugh:

That's the problem as everybody wants to do it as cheap as they can to win work with disregard to H&S. The firm that employed that subcontrator was accountable for his actions also has a duty of care for his safety also the other guy that was footing the ladder so they should have costed the job in for scaffolding etc. That £10,000 fine will make them think in future for sure. :rolleyes:

Says a man that knows as everyone has a camera thesdays /emoticons/biggrin.png

you have to be very careful these days....no cheapo shortcuts.../emoticons/smile.png

you have to be very careful these days....no cheapo shortcuts.../emoticons/smile.png
Yes cnc....that photo on your website, of you climbing the conny roof always makes me smile.

just read your blog....sounds like you have been a busy boy

yeh sending me mad....not so much done today as dodgy weather but cant believe how many keep phoning me up...bit like an elastic band i am going to snap soon....

had my first ipa the other day....well its not lager its not bitter certainly not guiness....so a new taste for me to get used too!

magners pear cider tonight from aldi...lovely jubbly:D...

yeh sending me mad....not so much done today as dodgy weather but cant believe how many keep phoning me up...bit like an elastic band i am going to snap soon....
had my first ipa the other day....well its not lager its not bitter certainly not guiness....so adidnta new taste for me to get used too!

magners pear cider tonight from aldi...lovely jubbly:D...
It all gets you there cnc. If ever you get the chance to sup a pint of jaipur then go for it.....one of the best ipas around (Brewed in bakewell). I have been sampling my nettle beer tonight. Very very tasty and, of course, i added more sugar than recommended...to provide more oomph!. It tastes like an alcoholic elderflower beer.

Didnt get a stitch of work done today because of the weather...tomorrow looks bad too. At least the break allows me to recharge....and sort me little brewery out lol

hi i missed that when i went camping at bakewell..we really only went to bakewell or ashbourne...will keep my eyes peeled next time...i have kept a copy of jaipur and will keep my eyes open for it....sounds like the song from the end of slumdog millionaire.../emoticons/smile.png

i will be after that recipe soon when my apples and pears get big!!!

Back