Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The summer holidays is nearly over for the Richie's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CMRwindowcleaning

I know the summer is a busy period for picking up work and also picked up my fare share of newbies but I've found that it has gone a bit quite on one end of my round which is the really wealthy areas as they are mostly large gated houses and they all seem to go away for the whole 6 weeks holidays.

So basically that end has shut down and been delayed for the hols even some of the local shops in the area have closed for 6 weeks as I guess they just don't get the business.

all back very soon and no doubt I'll be swept off my feet catching up! Has anyone else seen this in there round?

I do mostly large houses and mansions on my round. Virtually all of them are gated, but I have the codes to about 80% of them, so holidays or not, I can access them.

I do mostly large houses and mansions on my round. Virtually all of them are gated, but I have the codes to about 80% of them, so holidays or not, I can access them.
Yep I've got a few codes but a lot of them I don't either that or they require insides or some of them have insane security with alarms with lasers that shout **** at you lol

Back