Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good wfp brush

WagtailMat

hows it going everyone, I'm looking to get a new brush with extra jets on the brush I have a standard Gardner brush with two jets any recommendations?

Why do you want extra jets?

The Gardiner Suoreme brushes are the go to brush for most Gardiner uses these days...

Oh ok, I tried it and it didn't make it quicker, the same water was being used, just spread over 4 jets,

I think it's worth going to 3mm pencil jets, I did that a few weeks ago on @Jonathan Sanderson advice as i wanted faster rinsing - the difference in rinsing is amazing, much better, still using the same amount of flow, but the thicker stream is better for rinsing, all the water falls down rather than spraying all over the place,

I've got a super light wide brush with 4 jets, and it doesn't seem to speed things up, I could do a video to show if you wanted...

xline mono for normal glass / flocked for leaded windows is really good brush they do do a longer brush head so more jets can be added

Back