Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

another video!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What do you propose using the video for ? ........... If its for advertising then.... im sorry it didnt tell me anything. Maybe a video like that but with a voice over fully explaining what you are doing , why you are doing it, and what method you are using , and why. If your trying to sell yourself that is, if not then.......... im missing the point.

I think as a sales tool this is very good. A great video to show people you area already talking to/quoting. Would be good as part of a website.

I think as a sales tool this is very good. A great video to show people you area already talking to/quoting. Would be good as part of a website.
Agreed 100% , Brilliant idea, but, you do need to have some kind of commentary/explanation included ... imo

i did have a go at putting a voice over but i live in scotland and have a southern accent... also it sounded a bit **** becuase i dont have any decent recording stuff, i'm just using my phone

i did have a go at putting a voice over but i live in scotland and have a southern accent... also it sounded a bit **** becuase i dont have any decent recording stuff, i'm just using my phone
Practice makes perfect Jon ...... lol

Keep going mate your definitely on the right track , it will come right in time, keep posting your efforts, dont give up.

Back