Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Van To Get

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Laugher

need some decent suggestions for a cheap van that would be able to fit a decent system in the back, only got 1k and whatever I can get for my combo been looking at vivaros just worried about the gearboxes going if I get one

How much you thinking of selling the combo for? What year and mileage is it?

For cheap money I think a transit.. Can get very good transits around 04/05 with decent mileage 100k and less for around £2000ish

well im hoping to sell it for 1500, well I've offered it to my dad for dad and he's willing to pay that, its a 04 1.7 dti 1700 with 125k on the clock.

my partners granddad has a vivaro for sale which im tempted to get for 2.5k done similar miles as mine and I know he has looked after it and he has it serviced quite regular as well but looking at all my options

them combos with the 1.7dti isuzu engines r very good an sell easy very relible ide get a scudo expert or dispatch 1.9d relible slow an do the job an cheep to buy 815 k payload to side loading doors perfect :Image9:

ive just looked at a toyota hiace, 37000 miles, £5400, 07 plate. i didnt realise how big they are, and noisy driving. side door, rear tailgate door., bulkhead , not sure now. the noise of the diesel engine might be irratating . plenty of room for anything though.. may make a silly offer. take some getting esed to driving a van again.

them toyotas r bomb proof they just never let u down good payload to the 2.5l an the 3.0l r good engins the 2.4 sufferd with head gasket probs but still a good un people usly hang on to them as there so good u will get used to the noise after a wile

Problem is around where I am decent vans ain't cheap, cheap ones near me have done 140k+ so might have to travel to get one
140k is nuffen m8 my astra 1.7 dti had 176k an the engine was sweet as a nut sold it an got a scudo in the end cos i needed biger van toyota will do 500k easy if looked after lots go round the clock with very little probs if they have service history ur ok

Partner HDi 800 is best of the small vans imo, good payload, great hdi engine and plenty big enough. Mine's just turned 130K and passed the MOT Monday needing a number plate light. It also does a constant 44mpg full of gear and water, mine goes well too as it's been messed around with a little so is running about 145bhp

Partner HDi 800 is best of the small vans imo, good payload, great hdi engine and plenty big enough. Mine's just turned 130K and passed the MOT Monday needing a number plate light. It also does a constant 44mpg full of gear and water, mine goes well too as it's been messed around with a little so is running about 145bhp
the new shape ones look fantastic 2008 onwards i think 3 seater aswell

Would love a new shape dispatch, expert or scudo but abit to much money at the minute
i herd the new shape r not as good m8 lots of probs , the old 1.9 1.9td an the 2.0 hdi r good the 1.6hdi r not very good old shape r bang on they look a bit dated but dont let u down also the transits r good but a bit bigger maby 2 big

i have just found 1 on van trader m8 under 60 k 1.9d 2000reg same as mine £1,195 langley mill vans not shore where u r it looks very clean just need to take number plate an do a propa milige check the milige displays play up on these vans mine has gone lol easy fik tho

Oh right maybe not, hopefully of to look at a vivaro tomorrow might bite the bullet and get it if it's ok

Transit connect sounds good lol

What van you getting next damo?

Back