Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

World's Tallest

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

lol that sounds like it could be fun! Maybe we should go over and have a go at it!!!

Competition I think! Both wear adult nappies and see who wets them self first!!! Lol

Yeah be worth it to see look on ya face first time ya went out, oh maybe not I might have to be outside to see it lol.

Mate I've never even been up blackpool tower and used to go there on pissup weekends every year, I'd be like a magnet stuck to the nearest wall.

I'd be worse inside than you were out lol, deffo worth a video, you shakin outside and me shakin more inside :mellow:

From my experience of the Empire State and the Rockerfeller Building in NY I would say you have absolutely no sense of height when you are that high. You would fill your pants more five stories up than you would up there.

The Rock has just plain glass screens between you and the drop yet people walk right up to them and even lean against them, you don't see anyone freaking out or backing away.

Oh yes and that famous picture of the men sitting on a girder eating their lunch. That was the Rock. and its 100% genuine. Not a trick photograph in any way. The men really did walk round on the girders like that

I was gonna ask why they still trad sky scrappers, prob to save money/water.

But then I had a really bad thought!!

Cause of H& S(being that high up, especially windy etc) I wouldnt be surpised if they started to automate stuff like that in the next few years.

As in they would incorparate wpf tecnology into the windows itself, and would spray pure water onto the window then drys by itself...??

You never know though the way this world is going!!!!

Latest Posts

Back