Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Busy Day Today

You did very well to get that lot cleaned in one day between the two of you. Nice Job Donny /emoticons/wink.png

Both houses had an outside tap, fed the GX390 on the other side( not the pictured side) straight from the mains,pressure was good and had no cavitation issues, it has a 15lpm cat pump but didnt need full pressure for the roofs anyway

and as you can see fed the interpump on the pictured side from the wheelie bin as normal /emoticons/biggrin.png

I am charging £400 per roof , giving them a 2 coat spray , as there right next too each other and same colour will be an easy job, should finish in a day.

your getting good money there fair play , and whats the breakdown of labour and sealer , sorry for all the questions ,bye the way donny i done 108 bins today , a personal record , so im on top form .

Good going that,ive done 90 ish bins reasonably regular but havent hit 100 yet, what do you charge per bin??? im on £3 for regular bin and £3;50 for organic bin

The sealer per 20 litre is £125 delivered too me, i charge £150 for it, i have a HVLP sprayer and on these house expect too spend a half day on each roof, im gonna use a 20 litre drum on each house. That will give them a good 2 coats i hope if not enough i have some left from last year but hopefully wont need it, ive done others in scheme and have a good idea off how much i need.

That's some serious dosh for one day of work mr shine as some don't earn that in a week....108 bins a 5 euros per bin = £540 chi ching :biggrin:

thanks donny , i charge 5 euros on regular cleans and 10 on 1 off cleans .

I seen a bin cleaning company here the other day , they had a trailer unit on the back of the van looked quality

That's some serious dosh for one day of work mr shine as some don't earn that in a week....108 bins a 5 euros per bin = £540 chi ching :biggrin:
is great money but dosent happen very often , van insurance is up next week so that will cover it :sad:

That's a shame...

So how many customers do you have that want their bins cleaned regularly and what is the most popular frequency they have them cleaned?

ive over 900 customers but it varies on cleaning cycle ,roughly 600 monthly and the rest go from every 2 months or 3 months , theres also 50 odd commercial on 2 week and monthly . i had a nice contract with a property mangement company worth 20 k a year but the boss man was trying to drive the agreed price down so i dropped him as he thought i was working for him ,

Not a bad little business then...Good on you as I can't stand a- holes like that

ive over 900 customers but it varies on cleaning cycle ,roughly 600 monthly and the rest go from every 2 months or 3 months , theres also 50 odd commercial on 2 week and monthly . i had a nice contract with a property mangement company worth 20 k a year but the boss man was trying to drive the agreed price down so i dropped him as he thought i was working for him ,

Back