Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tapatalk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I have noticed a few of you use tapatalk i had a look and some of the downloads you have to pay for and some are free what one should i go for and why is it any good ?

TapaTalk is well worth the £1.99

There's no more logging in or any kind of hassle. You just open the app and you're there! Easy

There's another one called Forum Runner but I've never used it although I've heard its very good

Jp gets it for nothing because he's a bad boy and has had his phone jailbroken, but people like me and you on the rite side of the law have to pay for apps lol and yes you can use it on your phone either tapatalk or like me mobile version as I refuse to pay £1.99 coz I'm tight lol
Lol at bad boy!

To be fair it's worth the £1.99 easily. It's much quicker than it used to be. I only jailbroke my iPhone because I'm not paying £50 for the TomTom Sat-Nav app. I like it free /emoticons/biggrin.png

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bjgymg

ive just been given a samsung galaxy mini it says its android???? can this be jailbroke to get a sat nav app thing on & where would i go, there's a lad in the market who unlocks em is that similar

ive just been given a samsung galaxy mini it says its android???? can this be jailbroke to get a sat nav app thing on & where would i go, there's a lad in the market who unlocks em is that similar
It's risky business Jail Breaking. I've seen brand new £500 phones being "bricked" by making small mistakes. Once it's bricked that it unfortunately. Sometimes you can roll back to previous versions but not always.

hmm jailbrakes out then. if i get tapatalk does it cost me to use it , do i have to pay for the internet or something ??? at a guess bricked means blocked

If your on android it is called rooting but because android is more open there are many paid app for download on file sharing sites. Just search for the app you want then put apk at the end.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

lol im dead sorry but i didn't understand any of that , im still a bit stone age where phones are concerned

Jailbreaking iPhones is relatively safe *if you know what your doing* and dont cross paths with uploading incorrect software with the wrong versions of the iPhone for example, version 4.0.1 with updating software of 5.0.1

This would corrupt the iPhone.

If you brick your iPhone that's literally it. Game over.

Internet usage depends on your tarif. Most tariffs these days have at least 100MB of data which is enough for most people. I'm on my Internet connection all day and never been over 300MB in a month.

Your best bet is to reset your mobile Internet usage at the start of the month an see what you have by the end of the month.

Some people have been able to recover bricked iDevices but this usually means it was never actually bricked in the first place. It's more likely it was just stuck on something and needed a kick!

I did a Jail Break on an iPad for someone and had a little scare. I think I aged 20 years in 20 seconds...

Once you get used to it, its great. I like the unread threads bit snowman browsing around just scroll down through what has been posted. Has some good features like notifications etc.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Back