Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well Done Gardiners!

• Thread starter MyLittleCleaningCompany
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

MyLittleCleaningCompany

Another great turn around by Gardiners. Ordered some new kit on Sunday night for a couple of new jobs this week. 08:15 on Tuesday they arrive. Well done Alex & Team! Plus 2 more hose cutters and 2 free Gardiners pens which are already in the van. /emoticons/smile.png

View attachment 672

Wish I could shop at gardiners /emoticons/sad.png. Seriously though I've ordered a load of kit at the weekend and I'm just starting to get emailing telling me when they will be delivered and yours are there already

That sucks mate. Nothing worse than waiting for stuff you've ordered online.

Don't get me wrong its nothing I need. Just topping up chemicals and stuff. I like to buy my stuff before it runs out

What!! I never got any pens!! Lol tho I did get a hose cutter and it's brilliant!! Good choice on the back pack, let us know what you think mate!

I also have my eye on a Vikan Inside kit

What!! I never got any pens!! Lol tho I did get a hose cutter and it's brilliant!! Good choice on the back pack, let us know what you think mate!
I also have my eye on a Vikan Inside kit
Ha ha, yes have 5 hose cutters now! Will put a review on here soon as I use it tomorrow. Looks good tho. First impressions are very good.

Vikan kit was well worth the money. I've got a large glass structure to clean inside a church so brought the pole adapters as well. Charged £70 for the job so will still make a loss but have a few other jobs that this kit will be perfect for so worth the money. The handle and frame are well made and represent the money you've paid out (if that makes sense) the cleaning pads are very good quality as are the microfibre cloths. Would definitely recommend.

Im planniong on gettying a vikan easyshine kit when i get some regular internal work /emoticons/smile.png

Just a note guys-

I needed a Vikan Easy shine thingy...but I bought a 'microfibre floor mop' from asda for £10 (the extra microfibre pads are 2 quid for 2 I think).

It had an extendable pole, so I just pulled it in half and just open my top clamp on my slx (if you have the quick release top) and in it slides!

Perfect, does great job and saved me loads of cash!

Just a note guys-
I needed a Vikan Easy shine thingy...but I bought a 'microfibre floor mop' from asda for £10 (the extra microfibre pads are 2 quid for 2 I think).

It had an extendable pole, so I just pulled it in half and just open my top clamp on my slx (if you have the quick release top) and in it slides!

Perfect, does great job and saved me loads of cash!
That's good to hear.

We regularly buy large amounts of microfibre cloths for our cleaning side

of the business and can say with lots of confidence that the Vikan pads are very high quality. Leave no lint and work with ease. Worth the money IMO.

That's good to hear.

We regularly buy large amounts of microfibre cloths for our cleaning side

of the business and can say with lots of confidence that the Vikan pads are very high quality. Leave no lint and work with ease. Worth the money IMO.

Good 2 hear

Yes well done Gardiners.

I ordered a hose reel last week.

Came with a half opened box and no instructions on it's put together.

Best bit was the free pen, feels like a keeper.

Yes well done Gardiners.

I ordered a hose reel last week.

Came with a half opened box and no instructions on it's put together.

Best bit was the free pen, feels like a keeper.
Naturally we do not send out goods in half opened boxes as you can imagine the repercussions of doing so. If an item or packaging has been damaged in transit we take this up with the courier service we use and needs to be reported within 24 hours. Apologies that it arrived in this condition. If there is anything missing please let us know.

For general information, the instructions for the hose reels are printed on one of the ends of the box.

Glad you like the pen /emoticons/smile.png

I got a free pen and a hose cutter too! Plus deliver from cornwall to scotland in under 48hrs, excellent service, thankyou Gardiners.

Some couriers take 4 weeks to deliver!!!!!!!!

Back