Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

time to do a runner?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cheapncheerful

yep I KNEW it would happen one day....

I'll ask you to give a quote for doing the high inside parts of the conservatory, then we can set a date.

See you Friday

well I can tell you now....you can not set a date.....because....

NO WAY IN FECKIN HELL ARE YOU GETTING ME INSIDE A CONNY ROOF IF THE SUN IS SHINING..

isnt the insurance very very dear for these sort of jobs?

CNC .....going to side track a bit but the title of your thread reminded me of an incident I had with my neighbour last week. We were having the usual excruciatingly polite neighbourly conversation that we have everytime we talk to each other (the van, his car, the weather blah blah blah)

We start talking about the houses and I spice up the conversation about how we have had to lay down some poison in the attic as we have been hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet rummaging around up there and something's been pooing on our stuff up there........his face then turns white and I kid you not this is what he then said 'Oh.....I was feeding a squirrel in my hand yesterday and it then died in my hands.....I couldn't understand it at the time........' .........(long pause) Me 'Ok, well I better be heading in then. Seeya....'

I haven't seen him since........

The best thing I watched a squirrel do was come down from a tree and take the remains of an ice cream cone out a bin in the park then run back up the tree, the way it executed the task was sas like, amazing.

now renamed this post to squirrel tales..

cant stop laughing at that alien so feckin funny great to start the day with a chuckle keep em coming..

my wife walks down the local lane with the dog and...in the winter....the poor squirrel slipped on the ice up above or was just ****** off with life as it became a flat squirrel..

there must be a joke out there about squirrels and nuts...

I will let you know the outcome of the post later...

all I got annoyed with was getting woke up by my buzzer telling my my pure was ready half way through a great weird dream..

I was just shouting bus wan kers...

but it was set in a very crowded back garden and a lot of scantily clad women bending over doing jobs...

yeh too much big brother then..

and not a squirrel in sight.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back