Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Choosing A Ro System?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wilgold

Hi guys,

I have been purifying my water with DI only, as I am Trad/WFP and I was only using it for hard to reach windows/3rd storey etc.

The time has come to invest in a RO as i am using my WFP more and more. I need help choosing one? My ppm is 260 and i am currently using 300litres per week (and on the increase) I have a DI vessel so no need for one of them.

Where have u guys bought yours from? and which system do you use?

I emailed ro-man and they suggested this

http://www.ro-man.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=22_91&product_id=34

Any help would be much appreciated!

Wil

In another thread I said you want at least a 100 gpd unit, meant to say 2x 100, to add that you'd be adding the best part of 50 quid for the membrane and housing, at which point you're approaching the price rc has shown which includes a pump, so that would be better value IMO.

Think im going to get the same as RC i like the fact it has a pump as i dont have fantastic water pressure!

Is it better to run the RO Thru the DI then to my IBC? or should you run the RO into my IBC then thru the DI when filling up my van? Or does it not matter? (hope that makes sense lol)

i run it through the ro and then the di then ibc tank. then you know its ready then. they do sell a 2lt di that works well with that ro system as you wont need a big one, but the di you have will work fine.

Back