Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Door Knocking In Winter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I got 121 customers now /emoticons/smile.png

but i need 200 before 6 months so i need to hit this target before november 10th

I was thinking to myself today... does door knocking work in the winter ?

Cos if not... i got to make the most of the next 2 months and get as many customers as i can /emoticons/smile.png

If i dont get 200 customer before november then im going to be on my **** in the winter /emoticons/sad.png lol

well when i started up a couple a years ago it was mid october and i cavassed all through the winter he who dares wins mate.

yeah armagh northern ireland yeah got most of my custys then have around 400 now think i start with about 275

My plan is to get as many as I can through and just after winter H, when all the dolies and dare I say it immigrants (not racial) have stopped for their cold weather holidays.

you will be fine you only need 80 more anyway 20 aweek should be easy to get thats only 4 a day and you will have 200 before the cold cicks in

As soon as the kids get back to school it's full steam ahead for me , I be knocking 24/7 won't rest til I have doubled to 120

By Christmas .
I'm same Gav my boy off school has held me back a lot last few weeks, luckily missus leaves center parcs tomorrow and starts somewhere else in a week on less hours so I can concentrate on it more and get that customer base up.

go out in all weathers mate they might just say come back when the weather gets better, at least its a new follow up for you

I see /emoticons/smile.png thanks for all the comments everyone /emoticons/smile.png

Im just going to drop flyers off in winter... no door knocking /emoticons/tongue.png this should keep me going /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back