Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sign writting van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Guybrush

Vector signs in isleworth front back sides 120 quid nearly 200 quid less than competitors. just make sure he sticks them on straight

Lucky you can get someone to do it. The mugs over here don't seem to want anymore work

Last edited by a moderator:
I use magnetic signs from signs4vans.

So I can move them to another vehicle or when I'm using my van for personal use outside of my round area.

Vector signs in west london 4 sides of the van 120 quid. 7 year colourfast 

dont know if that's near you

£200 is very reasonable. That must be out of London prices.

Anyway, got it all designed, was asking more about fitting. I watched a YouTube vid about it, hoping it looks as easy as on there...
emoji106.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

A place place in Hereford. 

Piece of pee to fit

Soapy water in spray bottle

Plastic squeegee like the ones you get with body filler

Pin to help with any stubborn bubbles

Spartan, your not far from me. I had mine done in Bromley, I can give you his details. I personally think this sought of thing is best left to the professionals. 

Justin slices the vinyl on every curve of the van so the vinyl doesn't stretch and lift. He helps design it and will make any amendments.

He done my last van and after 8 years, nothing had moved or lifted. Not cheap, around £450, but the old saying comes to mind, you get what you pay for.

Let me know if you want his details 

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

Thanks for that Steve, much appreciated.

I'd take you up on your offer but I've already had it designed etc  and now I've got to fit it... (gulp)

As usual i've done this the wrong way round - order it all and then thought 'how will i fit it'! Doh!

Ive got to change the van in about 18 months anyway so new signage will be needed so maybe depending upon how the fitting goes i may need Justin's contact details, lol.

Sweet looking van btw Steve  :1f44d:

Back