Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua Dapters & other bits

Neil

Just a little heads up exceed are selling aqua Dapters and hosings on eBay I just won an aqua dapter with 25ft of hosing for £45 [emoji106]

Every time one is sold they put a new one up , there's 2 on there now one with hosing and one without, I've been watching all of them for the past week and the ones without hosings are going for £35-40 and with hosing I've seen them go for £45 max.

Link below and click on sellers other items [emoji108]

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171744388279

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a special hose it comes with or will it work with the normal hose on my gardiner pole?
Use the one they supply as you know its the correct stuff. It is designed so it doesn't stretch.

If you are using hot then the red is the best IMHO. I haven't used the blue - I still have a stock of the orange hose in my cupboard.

I'm bidding on a Nano hose it's just lighter than the other Dapter hoses they sell mate

yeh one went for £21 today thats a hellish good price but i dont know if the hose is easy to kink, cos thats what i need

Aquadapters were £80 when they came out. Then they went down to £30 when I bought mine. Now back up to £50! What's all that about?

Just bought an aqua Dapter does anyone know what adapter I need to put on my pole as I have quick release on my old clx [emoji53]and I need it to be screw thread at the top so I can screw my AD on

Back