Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tap on a belt question.

SPCleaning

I prefer the tap on a belt method, and have used them for some time. As the tap is statically connected to the main hose it gets a bit of a shoeing whilst reeling in etc, and they break.

My question is, is there a tap available with rectus fittings, female one side and male the other so I can disconnect both the hose and pole, preserving the tap from a bashing.

I thought they existed but I cant find them on the normal sites. (Maybe I dreamt it)

I hadn't thought of that Smurf. Thats an easy fix. Can't believe I hadn't thought of that. (....SPCleaning gives himself a good dressing down for being so stupid)

Snagging is a dirty word ( it s the only thing I hate about wfp ) Id had never heard of it ,,,, I've thought it was slang for a sexy nagging wife ..... Hahaha I've had a whiskey

Wish I had a whisky............

Snagging is a dirty word ( it s the only thing I hate about wfp ) Id had never heard of it ,,,, I've thought it was slang for a sexy nagging wife ..... Hahaha I've had a whiskey

Used then for years but I found the red tap used to unscrew and get lost then I'd have to use pliers to turn it on and off
Same, I put some glue on the red tap's thread to save losing it. I use the smaller tap that Gardiners sell now, with the disc one side and a protecta ball the other side.

I use the smaller tap that Gardiners sell now, with the disc one side and a protecta ball the other side.
Nearly the same as me Tuffy Baby /emoticons/biggrin.png....

I too use the small Gardiner tap on the 'Pole Hose'........

But........I have a big pair of balls :laugh: :rofl:.

Or...as the Mrs has mentioned before....

Big balls...Small tap /emoticons/sad.png......:rofl:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back