Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale value

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Beano

Hi

I'm looking at buying some work off a guy in my area. The work brings in £1900 a month just wondering what i should offer for it.

Any help is much appreciated

I would expect to pay about 6 grand for that, bit that is the most the round is worth for me. If it's in your existing area, and very compact then it may be worth more to you.

That was around the figure I was thinking about 3 times the monthly value. The guy was asking for 12k which I thought was a bit extreme.

5x is a normal round value, so I think he's looking for you to knock him down to 10 grand. The key thing is- what's it worth to you? How will it improve your business? When I sell my round I'll be looking for 5x the monthly value, and probably doing exactly what he has done to ward off messers and dreamers, and in preparation of being knocked down on the price.

i bought my current round years ago but I remember arguing about £100 or so

It's now worth each month more than I paid to buy it

Think of the long term and don't worry about the price

It's what your going to do with it that counts

I've only ever bought one round. In 1987 I bought a little round of shops worth at the time £40 a week. I paid him £400. I'm still doing a round of shops in that town to this day although only one of the shops is an original one that I bought.

I do want the work it will be a good expansion for me. Just very unsure of what offer to make I offered 3 x the monthly but he regected as originally he was asking for £13k for it which I thinks over priced

Back