Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump in a box

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

So I've been tinkering with the idea of running a hose from my trolly as it has a 35ltr tank but I took the wise words of smurf and decided against it so hence the title /emoticons/smile.png purchased a pump in a box today and can't wait to go to work next week without having to drag my huge trolley in and out the car as my poor back can't cope no more /emoticons/smile.png

As I've said before a pump box is the best of all ways, you can use it on a trolley and as well as out the car , van etc, I've had mine for years the only thing I would do next time is build my own pump box and save quite a bit of money.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I'm abit thick .. Have you got a link for that Pura clenz , cheers bud
A pump box is basically all the pure water pumping gear in one moveable box. I.e. the pump, battery and flow speed controller. You can keep them in your car/van and feed of your water tank (1000L - 25 L or whatever the size of container) - you now have a vehicle mounted system. Or you can put it on a sack truck with a 25L drum of water and now you have a trolley system.

A number of places sell them - search for Pump Box in the window cleaning section of eBay, or you can make one yourself. Jimmyboots started a great thread on this forum in the DIY section on making your own cheaply.

I'll now use this as my main delivery system once I've done a month with it to make sure I can access all my jobs via dragging hose , think then ill put my trolley up for sale and use the sale money to fund making another pump in a box

Latest Posts

Back