Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravan Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ended up charging 40 and straight away another 3 wanted done and a few got cards. Was working to 8.15 last night

Just soaked them up and then used a pump sprayer with TFR pure and then used my water fed pole to scrum them and then just rinsed with the hose, just walked back round with a microfiber getting any bits that didn't scrub off. I was dowding the rood and said I suppose you want the roof done and she said awk no let me see she said sure the water would come in and I said yea your right , so got out of doing the roof lol

I do a few hundred caravans a year you will find that you will be asked to clean them no more than once a yea
Hi Mark my hubby lost his job and is starting up in busines cleaning caravan exteriors but struggling to find the best products to use done loads of research but it would certainly help us out to know what to use to remove gree and black on caravan roofs he even used a tooth brush
Kind regards Linda

Hi Mark my hubby lost his job and is starting up in busines cleaning caravan exteriors but struggling to find the best products to use done loads of research but it would certainly help us out to know what to use to remove gree and black on caravan roofs he even used a tooth brush
Kind regards Linda
Hi Linda , you might not get a reply as this post is 6 years old and I don’t think some of the posters are on hear anymore .

Kind regards Linda
Why not contact Benz softwash and ask their advice.

I would imagine they would need a little more detail - aluminium roofs and sides painted, windows, etc

Back