Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin Vessels And Resin Cheaper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I have a 500ltr tank in my van i fill it up using garden hose water and i have an 11ltr vessel with new resin inside it, this goes to my hose and out of the brush end obviously but 1 thing i need to know is can i have 2 vessels so if one of the resin's in the vessel needs changing can i still leave old resin there because i have the other with new resin making the water pure and the resin in the other vessel should still take most of the **** out of it , does anyone know if you can get resin cheap from somewhere because it is soooo exspensive lol.

Ive just had a read of what i wrote and it sounds a bit confusing let me know if i need to explain it more lol

After watching marks vid I bought another di. When my first started going up (ppm) I did what mark showed & went straight back down. 1st still takes most of the **** out 2nd finishes it off.

I might buy a small 7lt or something to keep in van rather than my 11lt.. And fill tank up in van with 11lt when it needs changing.. My water only 042 from tap..

I might buy a small 7lt or something to keep in van rather than my 11lt.. And fill tank up in van with 11lt when it needs changing.. My water only 042 from tap..

you are so lucky with a pm that low dont worry about a twin di vessel you tight git lol your earning to much

Thanks everyone for your answers!! Wow 45 pm or whatever its reading is really low!!!! Your very lucky , can you transport some water to south croydon surrey please /emoticons/wink.png

Im going to get another vessel i have an 11ltr vessel ive just started up i only have about £300 worth of work a month as i canvass myself . I filled my vessel up 4 weeks ago and now its coming out at 0.5 , if i get another vessel will this last longer than 4 weeks? I will be putting this in my van as i live in a house converted into flats and cant have a holding tank , i know it takes longer to fill up the tank with an ro system attatched in my van but will the ro work out much cheaper than having 2 vessels , cheaper as in i dont have to buy as much resin

I was very pleased when I first checked my water with the tds meter! I would not have liked to go the ro way as they look complicated!!

But Iv been using my system for approx 4 months with average 350lt a week, I checked the ppm in my backpack and it was 001, then a week later I checked from the tank and it was 000...

Neil postage would be too expensive but if you buy a hose long enough and just message me when you want me to turn the tap on and off

Latest Posts

Back