Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You missed a bit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

best

If i had a £1 for every time some one who walks by says "You missed a bit"...............

how do you respond to that comment?

I had it said last week of a fella about 50 ish he was just joking about so my response was so has your hair mate as he has a massive bald patch lol he found the funny side anyways and I got his custome quite funny

I had it said last week of a fella about 50 ish he was just joking about so my response was so has your hair mate as he has a massive bald patch lol he found the funny side anyways and I got his custome quite funny
Like it

Every monday i clean shop windows and loads of people walk by and pass comments, another one is "It will rain now" lol

to folk passing who say 'you've missed a bit' i say 'you should see the state of em close up!'

those who say 'get in the corners' i say ' you don't look through corners'

Like it
I don't like that at all. I find it quite offensive. I think all of us 50 yr old, follically challenged types should rise up and make a stand against such abuse!!!

I say, they dont pay enough to clean the whole window, that bit is extra!

Paulrods, cant believe you said that to the guy!!!! i wouldnt have dared too!!

Good job he found the funny side lol I would of felt like a rite nasty sod if he never, but he was joking with me so why not, if you can't take it don't hand it out /emoticons/sad.png

I was deliverig flyers in my shorts the other week, a old fella must of been 70 said " hey son you have 2 bits of thread hanging from your shorts" as I looked down he said "oh sorry its tour legs" neally wet myself with laughter must be sick northern sense of humor lol.

I had a taxi drive past n shout u missed abit,

I shouted back youve got a flat tyre and he stopped and checked his tyres. Then shouted nobhead got bk in his taxi n drove off. I found it funny.

I was deliverig flyers in my shorts the other week, a old fella must of been 70 said " hey son you have 2 bits of thread hanging from your shorts" as I looked down he said "oh sorry its tour legs" neally wet myself with laughter must be sick northern sense of humor lol.
lol..... hilarious /emoticons/sad.png haven't heard that one before, but then there ain't any way my legs are getting confused with threads!

I have been known to say to customers after I've cleaned their windows that they can turn off the lights indoors now. My, how they larf :))

some good ones there, i use a backpack & all i ever hear is ! ghostbusters! followed by hysterical laughter - it was funny a long time ago - but i still laugh & nod

I find if you're cleaning ANYTHING you'll get that. It's funny maybe the first time but after the 475th time, it loses it's charm!

you've just got to smile and let them think they are original. I find my wife, who works with me, fakes it better than me. don't know why that surprises me *awkward uncomfortable shrug* lol

I find people hard work FULL STOP... One of the reasons for leaving the PAYE job... People seem to moan and bring the positive people down around them. The good workers leave and the moaners are at the same place for years... STILL MOANING... These types need shooting... Most of these people who make these passing comments are jealous!... They couldn't clean their own backside correctly let alone a window!... So, next time they say anything jump off ya ladder or put ya pole down, go up to them stick a scrim in their mouth, poke them in the eye with ya squeegee and then politely kick the **** out of em.... lol

I find people hard work FULL STOP... One of the reasons for leaving the PAYE job... People seem to moan and bring the positive people down around them. The good workers leave and the moaners are at the same place for years... STILL MOANING... These types need shooting... Most of these people who make these passing comments are jealous!... They couldn't clean their own backside correctly let alone a window!... So, next time they say anything jump off ya ladder or put ya pole down, go up to them stick a scrim in their mouth, poke them in the eye with ya squeegee and then politely kick the **** out of em.... lol
Of course, 10:54 pm, kicking out time at the pub. I bet it's usually "you're my best mate you are. I realy love you. You're my real best mate"

No offense intended. Value of shares can go down as well as up.

Back