Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My first day!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

Claire

Well today is the day I will knock on my first door! Collecting my flyers about 11 and going from there. I'm a single mum, looking to do this predominently between school hours, I've seen a lot of people say to canvas in the evenings, do you think many people will be in?

You'd be surprised how many people are at home during the day. Lots of people work from home these days so it's not uncommon. Also there's plenty of people like yourself that have little ones and so can't work full time. Then you've also got the people that work weekends and have a day off during the week.

Where I live, I look at the amount of cars outside people's houses and this doesn't change much when the weekend rolls around.

because he is a supplier I think. Yeah evening are better, after 6pm.

"You would be surprised how many people will be in during the day"

Just a though "But you will be surprised how many people don't work"

because he is a supplier I think. Yeah evening are better, after 6pm.

"You would be surprised how many people will be in during the day"

Just a though "But you will be surprised how many people don't work"
That's right - 3 million plus at home during the days as there's no jobs about or people are either too young or too old for jobs market !!

I will be sending someone out to canvass during the day. Oldies, jobless, rich, house wives.. Also you can canvass shops during the day.

One thing I started doing is writing lists of every house number in each street I want in, allowing me to stroke off who I have got in etc so I know where to call back..

Before I would knock a whole street, 100 houses, got answers from 50.. Then have no idea who to call back to etc

Good luck!! I do school runs during the day too..

Back