Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Please help to identify my system?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PRICE:?

DESCRIPTION:

I had to give up window cleaning a couple of years back due to a spinal injury.

I had this in the garage until recent house move so decided to sell. H
2qwer.png owever, I can't for the life of me remember the details.

Any help much appreciated please so that I can listr them for sale properly.

Deal, KENT

PICTURES:

1qwer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
age mate,that membrane and the pre filters will be a breeding ground now for bacteria,i'm afraid to say the only value is in the plastic,as all the insides of the pre filters and the membrane will need to be replaced-the plastic housings will need to be steralised and new pre filters and membrane installed,£50? maybe

Sorry for all the questions but do the filters in the jumbo blue housings need replacing too? One I know is a charcoal one but the other I'm not sure.

Yes, If I was buying it I would automatically replace both sediment (first one) and carbon block (the second one.)

So I would be interested in buying the housing only if I were to consider it. The same as the r/o housing.

If memory serves me Vyair used to sell the same material housing in 4040 variant at about £79 + VAT and delivery.

So in all due honesty your components need to be priced right to sell. A buyer will also need the screw in hose fittings and hose as well.

http://www.daqua.co.uk/ro_systems.htm

are selling a new unit with everything (filters and membrane) for £333.33 + VAT.

Back