Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Websites

Whats your budget? I'm a web designer & happy to help - but if budget is tight I'd help you out with some tips & tricks to DIY one if you want?

Big fan of linking to the live twitter feed @Jake :thumbsup: Oh, and the insured by SB badge of course ;)

Also guys keep in mind that if your site isn't currently optimised for mobile browsing it could be punished in the near future in terms of search rankings! But I'm sure @Njones will be able to expand on that more than me!

View attachment 4196

Big fan of linking to the live twitter feed @Jake :thumbsup: Oh, and the insured by SB badge of course /emoticons/wink.png
Also guys keep in mind that if your site isn't currently optimised for mobile browsing it could be punished in the near future in terms of search rankings! But I'm sure @Njones will be able to expand on that more than me!

Thought you'd like that!

Yeah our website is fully mobile and tablet operative, it changes depending on the screen or device! This makes a massive difference as most people now browse on iPads and smart phones etc...

If the site isn't mobile friendly, it can be hard for people to browse, and they quickly lose interest...

Yep - in 3 days Google is changing its algorithm and if your site doesn't meet all of Google's criteria for a mobile friendly site (They even specify acceptable font sizes you're allowed to use!) then your rankings will suffer. Details straight from Google here: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.ie/2015/02/finding-more-mobile-friendly-search.html

Big fan of linking to the live twitter feed @Jake :thumbsup: Oh, and the insured by SB badge of course /emoticons/wink.png

I just done the free test and came back "Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly"

So that's a good start I suppose @Njones:thumbsup:

Back