Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Now that's a first

Smurf

Who the **** in their right minds puts a polystyrene liner in conservatory plastic gutters :confused:

No wonder the firm went bust :rolleyes:

As if this gully job wasn't hard enough without the weeds & grass growing into the polystyrene that some dimshite put into the plastic gutter run when it was installed :rolleyes:

View attachment 3116

The mind boggles why they did that....

I have only seen what i call proper ali box gutters before on that type of conservatory roof construction not plastic ones with a polystyrene liner. Now I will be on my guard and do a runner for sure in future as was a pig to clear properly

Have any of you come across this too?

That is odd. Ireckon the company is probably still in business but under a different name. That way they don't need to stand by their work. I'm convinced companies like these change their names on a regular basis for this reason, especially when the product is a one off or irregular purchase like a conny.

I have never seen a conservatory installed like that where they have used the same plastic guttering (just reversed) for a wall gully. Cowboys spring to mind @TolishAPurd :rolleyes:

Back