Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Update On Ecover

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sooooo bored of hearing people on this forum bang on about how much better it is.we dont need a topic on it every other day

im just saying im bored of seeing multiple posts about ecover being amazing, and sooo much better when in reality there really isnt much difference.
Don't click on the Ecover threads then if they bore you so much /emoticons/tongue.png .

Don't click on the Ecover threads then if they bore you so much /emoticons/tongue.png .
i think my comments are being taken out of context, i agree it might be slightly better than fairy for some, but theres 2 seperate threads on the first page of trad, and another on the first page of chit chat and iv no doubt more in other sections. just dont see the point in multiple threads discussing exactly the same thing! maybe its just me,lol

I prefer ecover because it stays soapier on your mop than fairy, less dipping, more windows cleaned, and I do believe it won't streak as easy as fairy either..

I remember seeing someone using a bar of dove and I'm not being funny

I prefer ecover because it stays soapier on your mop than fairy, less dipping, more windows cleaned, and I do believe it won't streak as easy as fairy either..

I remember seeing someone using a bar of dove and I'm not being funny
Hey Belfast I remember that & before anyone asks it weren't H

Another little update lads....

Homebase have a whopper deal on ecover 1lt

Was £2.99

Now £1.39

Plus... 3 for 2

So I bought the last 6 1lt bottles for £5.56... Will be taking a trip round a few homebases and clearing them out!!!

Another little update lads....
Homebase have a whopper deal on ecover 1lt

Was £2.99

Now £1.39

Plus... 3 for 2

So I bought the last 6 1lt bottles for £5.56... Will be taking a trip round a few homebases and clearing them out!!!
Old news /emoticons/tongue.png

I was only told it was 3 for 2... Then I got there and seen it was only £1.39 woohoo
Ah ok, yeah it was cheaper, then somebody realised it was 3 for 2. They forgot to take the 3 for 2 off.

Same thing happened in halfords i was buying £35 oil for something like £6 for 5L (castrol!)

Ah ok, yeah it was cheaper, then somebody realised it was 3 for 2. They forgot to take the 3 for 2 off.
Same thing happened in halfords i was buying £35 oil for something like £6 for 5L (castrol!)
Was the oil recent?. I need some haha

Big supermarket chains, I went to, seem to have ran out or no longer sell them!

Shop near me, opposite sainsburys? sell ecover for £2.40? can take a litre bottle there to fill it for £1.99!

Called "Out of this world" not sure if this is a small business or if they are nationwide?

Look on Ecover website they can let you know where you can fill your bottle, making it more environmentally friendly!

Back