Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a van for business whats do you recommend to get?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jordan

Hiii..

I currently have an old van and now that i'm busy i need to get a more reliable van

i have a few options buy a nice van for about £3200 maybe 2011 or something as i have money in bank.

OR

my dad said i should lease a van and said you don't have to worry about maintenance

OR

Finance a van

don't know much about leasing a brand new van or financing i don't like debt but want something reliable and also something i can claim on the business i will be using the van for 25% personal use

Thanks for any help /emoticons/smile.png

recently local citroen dealer was offering me a 3yr contract hire on a berlingo crewvan 1.2k down and 150 per month for 3 yrs . iv looked about elsewhere and seems thats about the going rate for that sized van

Leasing = not yours, paying for ages to use it and then just giving it back and having nothing to show for your money.

Financing = Paying for the van and then a shed load on top cause someone said you was good for the money! CAUTION!!! Some thieving finance ******* charge almost 50% APR

Buying one in your budget = loads of shopping around, trawling the Auto Trader and eBay and Gumtree. Decide on size of system and equipment you want to carry so you know your payload then find a suitable van. With a budget of £3k you should easily be able to find a good reliable van with a bit of shopping about.

Good luck.

Back