Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Clothes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry can't help, if you lived near me I could get them real cheap, as two ladies do these without set up fees, so embroided clothing for like a fiver at front and 4 quid at back!

Id suggest you look around local see if you can any deals like this, places like vista print will charge you set up fees and probs cost 20 to 30 quid for same thing

RC I'm looking for a reliable company to produce a new batch for us. I will be looking at 20-30 polos plus possible jumpers and jackets. Is this a contact you have or your own company?

Had no idea you offered this service RC!
yer its all in with the new window cleaning shop we are starting,

clothes, leaflets, van sign writing, plus a load of other things to come! looking into full van mounted systems plus even vans with systems in was talked about once!

RC I'm looking for a reliable company to produce a new batch for us. I will be looking at 20-30 polos plus possible jumpers and jackets. Is this a contact you have or your own company?
it is a bolt on to the the window cleaning supplies shop that we are opening shortly, one of the partners have there own business doing this. but can sort out a price for you too,

will message you.

Sems to me RC you need to get your website running asap because there seems there could be lots potential custy on this forum for you

Sems to me RC you need to get your website running asap because there seems there could be lots potential custy on this forum for you
Yer I'm getting a bit peed off, the guy keeps telling me it will be live soon, last date I got was sunday/Monday night! And yet still not live now.

Yer I'm getting a bit peed off, the guy keeps telling me it will be live soon, last date I got was sunday/Monday night! And yet still not live now.
Not using dodger?

Back