Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Confessions of a window cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There was once a time I was on the tops, got to this house where a few hot ladies lived. When I got to the top of the ladder I started mopping as usual, then started blading off when I noticed tiddies bouncing.. There was 2 standing in the nip begging me to come in... Then I woke up....

Iv Plenty of storys. I must say tho durin the day its Mainly old people. So not all of them are fit beautys. Lol

hiya:) my wife asks me every day what my custermers are like, i tell her there all old rincklys /emoticons/biggrin.png there is a fit 40ish bird on the round who lays out in the garden naked in the summer, when i get there she just gets up showing all her glory, gets me a drink then carries on sun bathing without battering an eyelid:D

There was once a time I was on the tops, got to this house where a few hot ladies lived. When I got to the top of the ladder I started mopping as usual, then started blading off when I noticed tiddies bouncing.. There was 2 standing in the nip begging me to come in... Then I woke up....
i have dreams like that

A while back i was cleaning the inside stairways of a block of flats at the time i was smoking so went to the top for a *** and for a bit of fresh air i looked over and see 2 girls naked in the next block of flats and one was putting sun tan lotion on the other i know they could see me Swear word!es lol i had a lot of *** breaks that day they were teaser or lebians thats what i think because i never got invited over lol

Back