Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua-Dapter Mk3L

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thats nothing to be honest. I really cant see how there going to make it any lighter
Its less than the weight of a disposable lighter. The only way that they would make it really light would make it to expensive for anyone to afford.

My aqua dapter is really heavy especially when my pole is extended i might have to get the lighter one

I think the weight only really becomes an issue when extending over conservatories and low roofs etc. Then I do find it an effort. But I am a weakling with a dickie shoulder. Otherwise I think they are very good.

I dont think the weight will bother me to much to be honest, Im use to using a heavy pole/brush. Even with this added on my pole is still way lighter than what I use to use.

I dont think the weight will bother me to much to be honest, Im use to using a heavy pole/brush. Even with this added on my pole is still way lighter than what I use to use.

you will love it mate

Back