Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2Nd Ro

Laugher

Does anyone use 2 ro systems at once?

Just wondering whether it would be a good idea or not

Have the second one running from the waste of the first one and try to cut down on the waste water and my parents water bills :p

The tds out my current ro waste pipe is 380

Buy a 4040 ro setup instead if you want to save water as will produce pure water much quicker than smaller ro's

We have more than one RO /emoticons/wink.png lol

Something we are sorting this year,

As its a pain. Need to get the 40/40s

But we are not on a water meter, so I don't know.

40/40 is the way forward tho.

Yeah I agree 40/40 is the way forward just can't afford to get one yet tho, so was thinking short term have 2 r/o,s running to stop wasting so much water,

Whats your gdp on your r.o?

If you cant afford a 40/40 why waste you money on another r.o?you'll need a booster pump and etc....expense soon mounts up....

Personally id just add another membrane housing and membrane on.

If you run 3, 150 membranes (which is what i have) with a booster, you should fill a 1000ltr ibc in 24 hours

Don't know much about ROs but can you not connect the waste pipe to a DI & use that water. If you ran it through slowly would come out at 000ppm???

Well I fort just get a cheap ro off eBay and run it off the waste pipe of my current r/o, I know I would only need the membranes as the water has already gone through the pre filters, my current ro is 300gpd and a booster pump I don't run it all day only about 4 hours a day

Back