Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sore neck

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gilly

So been wfp for 7 years. Tried various techniques but some days I can't work because of headache's from neck tension.. Just wondered how you guys get on and if neck tension stops you.

So been wfp for 7 years. Tried various techniques but some days I can't work because of headache's from neck tension.. Just wondered how you guys get on and if neck tension stops you.
Do you find you're looking up with your neck fully tilted back? Have you tried standing further away from the property being cleaned?

sports massage mate, deep tissue release, really worth it even only 2/3 times a year
Yes just had one today, had knots the size of gulf balls in Upper back neck area. The lady I go see has hands like a Russian shot putter it's kind of a pleasure pain thing..

Do you find you're looking up with your neck fully tilted back? Have you tried standing further away from the property being cleaned?
Try to avoid that as much as possible, maybe I'm just scrubbing to hard.

Back