Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need you expertise for my research! ?‍♂️

WCF

Help Support WCF:

evrenucar

Hey everyone! I'm exploring possible solutions and process improvements for window cleaning specifically targeted towards WFP working towards a solution that makes it easier and safer for all. Mainly targeted towards commercial spots as it includes a lot more repetitive work at heights with less variety of movements with the WFP systems.

What have been your biggest issues? Which body areas do you usually have the most trouble with?

? I also have a 3 min survey. Would love to get your input: WFP exploration survey

Problematic Body Areas Ordered by Severity (IMO)
  1. Neck
  2. Elbow
  3. Shoulder
  4. Back-waist
  5. Hands
Possible solution areas:

1-Pole Weight-force Recoil Devices
  • Waspak
  • Exoskeletons
2-Posture Aids
  • Neck braces
  • Belay Glasses
  • Camera systems
3-General Improvements
  • Lighter Pole
  • Better technique
  • More varied work
  • Stretching before starting work
  • More effective resting and recovery
Would love to hear your insights and ideas! Cheers! ?‍♂️

Hi evrenucar, Just completed your survey. Thank you for asking our opinions on how to make the job more safe and healthy. Hope you get many responses.
Thanks a ton for your input! It'd be awesome if you can forward it to mates around you who could also share their opinions and experiences

With respect I think your survey form needs looking at again there needs to be a no box in the section about injuries etc , from the very limited questions I don’t feel you are going to get any valuable feedback .

With respect I think your survey form needs looking at again there needs to be a no box in the section about injuries etc , from the very limited questions I don’t feel you are going to get any valuable feedback .
Thanks for the feedback I modified the sections accordingly. Yeah the questions are quite limited however they are meant to give an overview. Also I feel as if even a short survey is somewhat hard to ask for with people who you do not have a direct connection with. So I kept it as short as possible

Back