Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Taptalk

Ha it's a little confusing as they have changed it so much will try and do a vid at some point to explain.

Forgot about this sorry will do it in the week hopefuly.

Sent from my nexus 5 using Window Cleaning Forums App

Just a thought. Are you using an Android phone? If so we have our own app with a tamed down version of Tapatalk. It's much clearer and easier to browes in my opinion. Sadly no app for iPhone though.

Go into subforums, the forum you want to post in and the should be a pencil icon bottom right, mines already highlighted on a blue circle just click that.

In fact that works on timeline as well and you can choose the subforum you want from there, just noticed lol

Oh I can respond to other people's threads etc...it's just if I'm out on a job, and need support, I can't post a new thread myself from the App

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. Just must be different on Android phone. I just don't see anything, and have clicked into everything possible, and nothing where I can write a new thread [emoji17] oh well...unless I'm totally blind and stoooopid . [emoji85]

Video for this is uploading to youtube now. Will post in a mo. /emoticons/wink.png

EDIT: might take a little while as internet has decided it be stupid slow today.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont be able to upload video directly to the site as vid files are usually quite big so our limit on uploads wont allow it. What i did is upload to youtube first then all you need to do is post the link to your video in a post and the site will automagicaly put the video into the post.

2d41fc1c2a8ec8f7b6beb12822d1c001.jpg

Oh hang on it looks like tapatalk is trying to use tapatalk service to upload which in theory should work. I will check this out but if all else fails then as i mentioned above re youtube will work.

Latest Posts

Back