Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

slx 35 or 45?

okay possibly in my youth....but I went on a smurf danger awareness day and got a free t shirt so I no longer do daft things..

although...

well I placed the grass edge cutters on my roof deliberately sticking out above the door where I put my lawn mower away and thought

I m bound to leave them on the roof by the time I had gone back through the side gate and came out the front with my keys to open up the car to put in my lawn mower ..

and guess what I was right...

tootling along at sixty around a bend I heard a sound on the roof...

doooooohhhhh.....yep...lucky for me they fell inwards and were just lying on the roof.../emoticons/biggrin.png

So frank is back with you then /emoticons/biggrin.png

Regarding that window cleaner he must have been taught by an old school cleaner as they have been walking on ledges since the dawn of time. I think he is a prat though as he goes still goes out on ledges and since that artical admitting how long he has been window cleaning like that I'm sure HSE are going to bend his ear a wee bit as is no differnt to this guy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20105872

I think fair play to him, those were days, real men did real things, we're all wimps in comparison

If he dies, he dies. He's aware of that.

We are all doing to die at some point but some ppl are just bonkers.

I also like the way he still got out on the ledge for two windows together that both opened inwards so could have cleaned them stood inside. Then just reached over just to rag the lower narrow pains. You plonker rodney :D

View attachment 4527

View attachment 4529

View attachment 4528

Last edited by a moderator:
of course its all alright until you fall:D

yeh well spotted smurfy...no real reason to be out on the ledge...

he should just put up with neck and back ache and get a pole...

I did do that with daddy when young but ....I didnt like it....still it was a day out into the centre of town and I liked the cafe bit....ahhh the bad old days..

Back