Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting Up @ Leamington – Will Travel And Pay For Shadowing Experience

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deeks

Hi everyone.

I suppose the title say’s it all. I have two very small businesses and am fed up with one (driving instructor for 10 years = bad back from sitting all day and very unstable customers – oops I mean unstable income …. same thing!)

Have looked into this a while back and now ready to take the plunge. I’ve read up a bit – but realise there’s going to be a lot to learn.

I would really appreciate it, if for say £20 – I could tag along and shadow / help anyone for a few hours within a 25 mile radius, so I can pick up some experience of Trad window cleaning? (Stratford, Leamington, Warwick, Coventry, Kenilworth etc)

I hope to run this alongside my other job, so would only need half as many customers and doubt I’ll be serious competition for anyone nearby!

So glad I found this site. I’m off to read through all the other threads now!

Cheers!

Deeks

Thanks for the encouraging replies guys!

Have put a quick post on the main trad forum r.e. shadowing. Hope I don't get in trouble. Bit wary forum rules!

Thanks again.

Deeks

Back