Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cold Spell Coming.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dth

Watch out boys and the girl, cold spell coming next week, its going to get down to about -10.

Another week off then.

never got out today horrid day earnt £100 all week im used to be in the minuses now and i dont mean the cold bad times lol.soon be summer.

yup it was a **** week, with my fractured hand I decided to leaflet mon, tues, and on wed I was in hospital most of the day, thur was **** and today I just got soaked all day

I dont know we done it, but this week normal week for us.

I worked in rain, had one customer ask about rain. Told him to check on our www for rain guarantee (and he did lol) Textd me today, to say all the windows have dried streaky. Turned up today to check and he had a cup of tea waiting and a new customer for me ( he was joking about)

I dont know we done it, but this week normal week for us.
I worked in rain, had one customer ask about rain. Told him to check on our www for rain guarantee (and he did lol) Textd me today, to say all the windows have dried streaky. Turned up today to check and he had a cup of tea waiting and a new customer for me ( he was joking about)
Lol thats gud x

Latest Posts

Back